Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zelda had a wonderful first Christmas. She got SO many gifts from people. The ladies I work with gave her gifts from their pets, too.

ALSO.... My friend (who owns Zelda's bf, Lincoln) got a really neat christmas present from her fiance. A NEW PUPPY!! who looks A LOT like Aliesha's Max. Funny coincidence!! Her name is Brooklyn and was a bit scared of Zelda at first, but Zelda was SO gentle with her and played very nicely. Eventually Brooklyn would flop on her back when Zelda went near her and just let Zelda do whatever. So I added some Brooklyn photos to the end of this thread as well.

Here's a recent video of her. When I ask her to do tricks, she started to do them before I even told her what to do! so she remembered the routine. In this video I am trying to switch it up a bit, which is why she is slow at it for now haha.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Someone took my dog! OMG Brooklyn looks JUST LIKE Max!

If Daisy and Max weren't sitting in front of me, I'd think they were stolen. LOL

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
LOL, Zelda has such a cute face

And boy, that Max duplicate!!! I'm shocked. It's funny that Daisy and Zelda are look a likes, and so are Brooklyn and Max

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally Posted By: SephlyAww brooklyn is soo cute! Zelda looks adorable protecting her ball lol Is it one of those flavored tennis balls?
It wasn't a flavoured ball. She just reeeeeally likes tennis balls and taking off all the fluff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts