Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this past weekend we went for a LONG walk around Mt. Nemo which is a part of the Niagara Escarpment. It was all ice and Zelda was falling all over the place. But she had tons of fun. It was quite the sight though... 6 people, 4 dogs.

Here's a video of us on our way back. Can you tell how tired Zelda was???

Thats her bf up front with her, Lincoln the dachshund. She never leaves his side... even if it means she has to distract the driver.

Jumping at my side is Penny... i believe she is some sort of jack russel/yorkie mix... and then the jealous growler in the back is Cleese... she's a cairn terrier.

We took Zelda to see Santa right after this (sleepy beagle = best type of beagle to bring to santa)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, you'll have to get Max a winter parka just like Lincoln has. Zelda and Daisy are the same, so we might as well try to make their weiner friends look the same too!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
OMG SO CUTE. haha i love how she's fighting to stay awake. Mine has a REALLY old beagle bf, the poor lady is barely walking but teddy thinks she's just the bee's knees. Funny how dogs attach themselves to different dogs like that. LINCOLNS COAT IS ADORABLE. lol i love the faux fur lol its cute.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts