Our Beagle World Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
So would Cassie I bet!!!!!!! Xerxes would bay at it, the little jerk.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Cassie was on her usual lizard hunt running around her yard area. It was warm today. I noticed Cassie was laying still under a chair on the patio. I went to check on her and she wasn't moving. I didn't touch her since I thought she wasn't feeling well. I noticed she puked up her dinner on the lawn. ...no lizard parts. I'll be feeding later and keeping her area more restricted in the summer heat.
After a little while she slowly perked up. She's ok now. No food until tomorrow.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Oh :( Poor Cassie. Good call until the food restriction has settled some. Does she like ice cubes?

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Oh /forums/images/smilies/frown.gif Poor Cassie. Good call until the food restriction has settled some. Does she like ice cubes?
She's back outside on the hunt and its 86F here today. I try to keep her in but she barks to go out
I do put some cubes in her water outside. Im going to start using a water sprayer to cool her off. Its going to cool down in the next few days.

·
Registered
942 Posts
How's she doing today? Is it cooler? Neb feels the heat at the start of the warm weather more too

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
How's she doing today? Is it cooler? Neb feels the heat at the start of the warm weather more too
It was 75 degrees today and breeze. The temp is going down more than swing up some next week. Shes better, thanks for asking. Cassie is going to camp and boarding tomorrow to Monday since we're having guests for Easter. She'll have fun with her doggie friends and the staff.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Oooh a doggy vacation! Sounds like fun! Enjoy Easter!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Aww! That's amazing! I hope she enjoys it. Sounds like a fun job.

·
Registered
942 Posts
A worthy goal! That's great she's so industrious.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Oh boy....just found out the parents secretly just bought her a car. Its on the way home from the dealership.... lucky girl.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Ooooh exciting! Dedication rewarded

41 - 60 of 69 Posts