Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my favourite part about these forums are all the pictures of these wonderful beagles!!... and most of all, seeing how the beagles grow over time.

This might take everyone a while to decide, BUT try your hardest to think of your favourite picture or two or three of your beagle(s) and then post them in here!!

It would also be another great way to get to know all the beagles on here.

I really adore all three of these... and I was going to add the one I use for my avatar, but that's not very flattering to her... so I stuck with these three.

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Great idea! This is probably the best photo I have ever taken of a pet! This was taken his first week with us so he's 7 weeks old.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I love the falling leaves shot, Zelda blends in nicely with her autumnal colouring!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Mine has to be my Avatar because it's seems like he is posing and the Chrismas Day when I bought him home after a 2hr drive back

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
I could take a thousand photos and nothing will compare to these 2.

1 st....Charlie with a feather duster, oh wait...what used to be a feather duster, and how the blue brings out his colors lol.

2nd...It looks like Charlies backdrop is water, however it was not, I love how it captures his profile.

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
A couple of my favorites-Murphy at 8 weeks, the day we brought him home. The second is my 2 favorites-my wife and Murphy.

I think Murphy looks contented

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awww Lil' Girl is gorgeous!! She almost looks like a figurine in the first shot.

I love all the photos so far!! Keep them all coming!! this should be a massive thread

·
Registered
443 Posts
Having raised both the Beaglebratz from 8 week old pups, I have several favs. I am going to share 3 of my most favorites. The first is Shasta B with her Fluffy-Pup nap buddy. The 2nd is Shiloh B as a puppy, the day he came home. The third one is a pic taken shortly after Christmas Day, 2006 which was Shasta's first Christmas with us - if you look close, you can see the little spot on Shasta B's ear where Shiloh B. bit her to chase her away from a treat that they both wanted-

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Diana -- good idea for a thread! I love looking at everyone's photos. It is so hard for me to pick my favorite pictures of Maggie ... now that she is no longer with me, I find myself going through all her pictures frequently. I have an album just for her, of course! One of my favorite pictures is one Joe took of her at a past Tampa Bay BW meet-up (2006, I think). Unfortunately, that picture was on my now defunct computer although someone at my office is going to try and pull off the data from the hard drive. The good news is that I had that picture and another blown up and framed together and it hangs in my office where I can see it every day. Other than that one, my favorite is probably the one I use for my avatar -- I had it blown up as well and it is hanging in my bedroom. It is one of those pictures where the eyes seem to be staring at you no matter where you are in the room. To me, it feels like my Maggie is looking over me from her new life over the Rainbow Bridge.
Here it is a bit bigger:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great photos!! Everytime I am on this site looking at photos my 4 yr old daughter says 'Is that Lady?' She thinks every beagle is our dog.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Here are a few of my favorites

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'll start with some of the Murph. I'm sure he is playing with Judy's Maggie.

I'll add ones of the Summer and Kali soon.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">NOTE: Keep your best pics handy for the 2010 BW Calendar!</span></span></span>

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts