Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, I'm snowed in tonight, so I thought I'd start a new thread for everyone to participate in!

Post pictures of your beagle as a puppy, or the earliest photo you have (if you adopted him/her as an adult dog) and then one of them now!!

I put a few together in one, but you can just post them all seperately (I was just bored).

OKAY! here goes...

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHAHAHAHA omg I LOVE Daisy's puppy belly. Zelda had one just like that. They look like little cows, eh??

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful pictures, ladies

The first picture (with red background) is the one that made me fall in love... she is about 7-8 weeks old in that one!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Here's my two! The change is less dramatic since neither have reached their second birthday, of course. But it's so nice to look back on the cute puppy pictures and forget all the housebreaking and the chewed-up mail and being awakened at 4:30 am.

Also, note the handiwork my innocent-looking beagles have wrought upon my kitchen floor. I will mop when the rain stops and the mud dries up.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Here's Java at about 12 weeks and another one a few months again at around 10 months

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
OMGOSH this is the cutest thread!
love all of your pictures

so many memories wrapped up in the then pictures hey.
Here are mine

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Letty,
Li'l Girl was a year to 18 months old when we adopted her, so she's 9-1/2 to 10 years old now. We got a real jewel when she came into our lives.

·
Registered
168 Posts
This thread just made me cry
the pups reminded me of Marco and how I wished I could have a now pic of him. They've all grown to be gorgeous.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: Marco's mommyThis thread just made me cry
the pups reminded me of Marco and how I wished I could have a now pic of him. They've all grown to be gorgeous.

You can add Domino's puppy and current picture to this thread (as an honorary Beagle)....

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Awwwwww, what a great topic! I love to see all the beags.

I only had Molly for about 8 months so no real change in her appearance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts