Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your beagle is flopping in front of the fan!!
It is very muggy here today...the wood in the house is damp...and it's the first time this summer so Rocky isn't quite sure what to do with himself...I just gave him an ice cube...now he's flopping again!

I hope it doesn't stay this way too long!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Poor Rocky! (and poor you!)

It's 100 here today, and we're waiting to walk JoJo until tonight.
It's SOOOO hot!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Have you ever heard of cooling pads for dogs?
They're actually a good way to keep your dog cool on those hot summer days.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, compared to 100, this is nothing and I guess I shouldn't complain! In celcius it's 25 which is about 80F but my back thermometer reads 30, which is 86F, and then you figure in 10 extra degrees of humidity and it's gross...feels like 35C (95F) and the sticky heat is awful when the summer so far hasn't hardly been over 25!!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
It is like that here today too! Cant complain much b/c it has been a relatively nice summer thus far! I was going to take these guys to the park today but after our walk I decided against it, the humidity is brutal!
My guys have been passed out on the couches since we got back a few hours ago and I cant say I feel like doing much myself!
We are fortunate to live on heavily wooded property, we havent used the air conditioners all, just fans, the shade really make a difference!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.