Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yodel applied for and was given the job as "pre-wash cycle" for the dishwasher. He is doing exceptionally well and will certainly move quickly up the corporate ladder. Henry is the tough but fair supervisor.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That is so cute, and I have to say, I love the name Yodel! My beagle pup, Peanut, discovered the dishwasher today!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yodel's name could easily be Peanut...he looks like a Peanut. But already knew his name when he came to live with us. Welcome to you and Peanut, BTW!

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Yep! The first think I saw was those two little beautiful beagles in the beautiful kitchen. I have a feeling that Yodel is going to be the Chairman one day... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally Posted By: judymaggieLove the picture (by the way, the kitchen looks beautiful)!
Thank you! My next door neighbor is experiencing kitchen renovation enjoyment right now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

~Denise

·
Registered
212 Posts
Mugsy likes the dishwasher too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally Posted By: AngiMugsy likes the dishwasher too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
Hi Angi!
Maybe they should form a "beetle dishwasher union" and become a group of little beagly teamsters! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

~Denise

·
Registered
392 Posts
haha cute pups !! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
but i gotta say - your kitchen is gorgeous! hah

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll have to post a picture of Yodel's other "talent"...wood-working! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thsmiley_fistshake.gif

~Denise

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Cute pic! Maggie isn't into dishwashing so much, but like Yodel, she also dabbles in 'wood working' In fact, with her most recent 'job' being my coffee table, I'd have to say she's reached professional status. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thsmiley_fistshake.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Nice applies to Beags and the surroundings /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts