Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif

He's here!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

I took Henry and met the transport at 8:30am. On the ride home, poor Henry got car sick and threw up and Yodel slipped out of his seat belt and kept annoying poor Henry while he was sick.

Anyway...Yodel looks like a dachsund with long legs. He is the perfect amount of puppy/adult. Very playful but not destructive but calmer than a puppy. He has already hidden loads of chewies in all of the various sofas...he sticks them between the cushions and tries to cover them up with imaginary dirt with his nose. He took a long, exhausted nap in my lap today and he is asleep in Jeff's arms on the sofa right now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/freak5.gif

Once we train him to the fence, he will fit right in. Henry doesn't believe me but I still think he will be good company for Henry B. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif

I'm not having much luck with my new camera /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/exactly.gifso I asked Jamie to post a few (not very good) pictures of him when she can.

Yodel said to tell his new friends at BW "hello and thanks for welcoming him so warmly". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

I'll send better pictures when I overcome my camera trouble.

~Denise

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
He is so cute. Is that Henry in the bottom picture? He doesn't look too sure about all of this.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jamie!

I did figure out where I saved the photos but it was taking so long for the Imageshack that I kept loosing my place to post.

(although I did manage to post a picture of the poor skinny, wet beagle boy my brother-in-law brought home).

Right now Yodel is sound asleep...out cold on the sofa. I guess we'll put the crate in our room and put him in there and see how it goes for the night.

The last picture above is of Henry who is looking at me as if to say, "Mom, what have you done"?

Thanks for your help, Jamie! Your the best!

~Denise

·
Registered
650 Posts
Welcome home Yodel! Sounds like he's settling in nicely. It may take some time, but Henry will enjoy the company.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally Posted By: threedognightIt may take some time, but Henry will enjoy the company.
I keep telling Henry that but I'm not sure he believes me! <s>

~Denise

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Welcome Yodel! You look darling, oh yes Henry didn't look very sure of that. He get used to Yodel soon.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome, Yodel! You are a beautiful boy!

LOL at Henry's expression, as if to say, "He's not really staying, is he?!?"

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif Hey Yodel, welcome to Beagle World...you are sooo cute.

Oh and Henry!! Yodel is gonna make a fantastic brother for you to play with.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Yodel is adorable, love his dark color, Henry why the sad look? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'm so happy for you, Denise!!! Welcome home Yodel

Don't worry, in no time, whenever Henry B won't see you around - he'll be looking for ya! Trust me little guy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Registered
865 Posts
Oh, Denise, Yodel is just beautiful! I love the all black ears!!

Henry does look a little unsure, but I bet that won't last long!! I will be in the same boat in just about 3 weeks, so I will definitely be tuning in for updates!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yodel is a doll! Henry, I know that look. Blaze has given me that same look four times now, "Mom, what the heck were you thinkin'?"

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome, Yodel! You're a fine looking fellow, and you have joined a great family for beagles. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

I'm SO HAPPY for all of you......especially Yodel. He doesn't know it yet, but he's found his own little slice of heaven on earth.

Henry B., you'll soon learn to love your brother......I know you think he's taking your place.....but nothing could be further from the truth!!

Congratulations to all of you!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Yeah! Welcome home Yodel! I'm so happy for you Denise. Yodel is so cute. I'm sure Henry will come around to being a big brother.

As for the camera, do you have the lens set to auto focus? What setting are you using? If you have the lens on AF and are using the fully automatic setting there may be something wrong with the camera. PM me if you have more questions.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts