Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I was, calmly having lunch with Mr. Television, eating my Lean Cuisine, when one of the roofers (we're getting new roof) came to ask me about something outside. I put the Lean Cuisine on a side table that I thought Shiloh would not be able to reach. Wrong again!!
When I came back in, there she was, licking the last bit of my lunch!!
She's not gonna let her overweight and arthritis keep her from scoring some food!!
Well, at least it was low calorie!
By the way, her highness doesn't care for sugar snap beans!!

·
Registered
276 Posts

We have had some issues with Rocky and stuff on our kitchen counters. They do take every opportunity they can get

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Beagles are amazing by their drive and determination. Got to love because you hate em.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
One of my vet's techs has a beagle - she also has a bed and breakfast. One morning she left a whole ham on the counter to thaw out - you guessed it, the beagle ate the whole ham - had to have his stomach pumped - vet said they got over 2 gallons of ham from tummy
. You're lucky it was just a tv dinner! Mine all love to lick the containers - and chew on them. I consider them my dishwasher pre-wash cycle.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glenda, we recently got a new dishwasher after a few years of having the M.W.S. brand (Mom With Sponge)! Shiloh is delighted that once again I am using the Beagle Pre Wash Cycle!!
Artemus, you're right, those Lean Cuisines are good. And they're helping me keep on track with my diet!
Star Wars Beagle: Canine Cuisine, that's really funny!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts