Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of those memory foam toppers, and I'm getting rid of it. I folded it up and put it on top of my dining room table. Later, I was on my way to the laundry room and found this:

(Notice the destroyed blinds on the right in the background. Hmmmmm....I wonder who did that?) :rolleye11:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Adorable! And maybe you could put a cover on it and convert the foam into a doggy bed? (Of course, if your baby's anything like mine are, it might not last very long in one piece... hmm.)

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
I would keep it, she is just too darn cute!

We have destroyed blinds too :lol2: We have long windows and guests ask why all the blinds are pulled up slightly...then they see that there is just enough room for Abby and Toby to look out.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh, now she doesn't look at all like a devil in that pic, she is pure angel! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

We also have chewed on blinds. I think Daisy is trying to tell you she wants the topper for herself.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great picture! I've seen some therapeutic beds for dog in catalogs -- expect they are the same concept as your memory foam topper. I definitely would convert it into a dog bed.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I think Daisy just claimed that for herself! Jersey has a bed made out of memory foam. Nice and comfy. I too would be making that into a bed for her. And, we have chewed blinds too. The vertical blinds on the sliding glass doors bore the brunt of Jersey's teething. I'm sure I'll have to pay for them to be replaced when we move out of the apartment.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's too cute!!! BTW, my blinds have teeth marks in them.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm...I think you all are right. I was just going to give it away anyway, so I might as well cut it up into half a dozen dog beds.

Let's see.....according to my beagle handbook, those should last about a week.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif That's pure comfort. Daisy might surprise you and leave it intact since she looks so sweet on it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I love the look on her face, its pure bliss /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thanks for posting this pic - now I have an idea of what to do with an old foam/eggcrate topper thing that I was going to throw out too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts