Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rocky enjoying the sunshine... notice the ever present nose prints on the glass door...

Both enjoying the sunshine...

HAHA by the pictures you'd think they sleep ALL the time

Waiting in attack mode...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Oh how cute. I think in Florida they need sweaters too. I bought mine a sweater and everybody told me I was crazy.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Those are really cute. I bet those prints reappear right after you clean the glass. It's the same way in my car, but only with tongue prints instead.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Great pictures. My windows look the same way! I have to clean mine about 2 times a week because I can't stand to see them. I feel like everyone will think my house is dirty if the window is Of course, mine are the front windows in my house so everyone sees them. I love to watch the dogs soak in the sun. I am just like them as I love to feel the warmth of the sun coming in the windows.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! I used to try and clean the prints but then they just reappear...

At first I thought it might be silly to get them coats in FL, but one day they were outside shortly after we got them and it was freezing. They just stood there shivering so off we went to buy coats.

Here's a close-up of Daisy's...

And Rocky's... (it's too big, he needs a new one, oh darn!:) )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts