Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will upload some photos but I don't think (?) video works so here's the video link to Xerxes running (and baying). He scared the living daylights out of the runner down the trail with his baying, it was pretty funny.

But I swear sometimes running with Xerxes is like dragging a tire. So much to smell! Nose on, ears off!

Ideally next year I will build Xerxes up to ultra distances. We just ran 13.25k today as my hip hurt (glute) and Xerxes just wasn't interested in drinking which concerned me. He's fine, never fear.

I picked this conservation area about an hour away from our place as it's got hills but isn't technical much which is great for running with a dog like Xerxes (he has a tendency to hare off which can throw you off balance).

https://www.instagram.com/p/B14Dy67n2Uk/

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Scenery pictures - side of a hill, Canterbury Falls, and the Hermitage which I used to know the history of but can’t remember. And Xerxes shaking 😊

Attachments

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Beautiful area and history :D I just love reading about the 1600 -1800s But I am glad I was born in the mid 20th century! Looks like Neb had a lot of fun too and kept mostly on track.
techie

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Love the pics. Tell Mr X that Cassie can bay and bark much louder!!...lol. maybe they can sing together.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

techie, there were times I was dragging Xerxes because he wanted to go into the bushes to sniff! But it's all good.

Cassie, MAN! And I thought Xerxes was bad! He's worse than one of his beagle friends in the neighbourhood who bays at him sometimes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts