Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who gave us advice and help with getting the new pup. Wyatt was a little miffed at his daddy but I made sure to baby him along a lot so he wasn't too upset with me when Doc came home. So far, so good. Well, Beagle World, watch out! Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday are riding the range together again!!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
How sweet!

What did I miss? I didn't know you were looking. Where did Doc come from?

(after almost a year on this form, I still have a hard time keeping up with posts).

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I love the names! Doc is such a little cutie pie. I'm sure Wyatt will come around and be happy to have a playmate. That's something I worry about should I get Jersey a brother/sister. Would she be happy having another dog around? Or would she be upset that she wasn't our only baby anymore?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Doc is adorable! Wyatt will adjust soon enough. I don't think I could ever get Lucky a brother or sister. He loves being the only dog. Of course, he loves to have playdates with other dogs.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
What a cutie. I'm sure they will have a great time together. I want a companion for Maggie but it can't happen for a few years until some of my senior cats live out their lives. I am at my legal limit on pets and the cats have had such a hard time adjusting to Maggie I can't do it to them again. Maggie and I will just have to keep making lots of play dates.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Awwh, Doc is a solid little feller is'nt he. I love the expression on his face. Is he a bit of a character?

Hope are they getting on?

·
Registered
448 Posts
a great couple of beagles it looks like there, and surely there isnt a glimmer of "trouble" in their eyes that I see... no, not a beagle for sure! hahahah... great pics, hope things go well for them!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi and the gang

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Doc Holliday is adorable!! What darling ears!! How old is he? I'm sure Wyatt Earp will come around. Love their names, too!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts