Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That 2nd picture should be a poster!!!!
The third was the funniest (Pinocchio /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ). Great photos... :heart:

Thanks for sharing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
OMG! Diesel is so adorable! Those are great pictures, it looks like the two of you had a lot of fun. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What an adorable puppy! :heart: The second picture strongly resembles the, "What Sorry Looks Like," that has been passed around on the web.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I kept thinking that puppy is so adorable! Gee I wonder why I think that? Could it be that Diesel was one of our babies? lol He's really getting big and he's beautiful, but then maybe I am a little biased.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
So cute!
You like wrapping grifts on the floor on the area rug too? They just love it when you are at their level. Mom how come you are on your fours on the floor too?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:Originally posted by beagletails:
I kept thinking that puppy is so adorable! Gee I wonder why I think that? Could it be that Diesel was one of our babies? lol He's really getting big and he's beautiful, but then maybe I am a little biased.
ya he is really big. at his last appointment he was 9.5 lb... he has grown a lot and his ears are turning brown on the edges... i love him to death.

funny thing... my cousin lives down the street and she is getting a beagle puppy for christmas. but i have to hold the puppy from friday to monday. her name is lilly so i get two for the weekend. im excited

1 - 10 of 10 Posts