Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Need I say anymore?????

The aftermath is that I am now down to only missing 2 keys!

·
Registered
794 Posts
oh dear....
when I started a thread about Polly chewing 8 holes in our new bed comforter...I soon figured out that I did not have too much to complain about... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
333 Posts
OH MY!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
439 Posts
oh i got a good one.

my old (departed) pal scooby was a lab.
my ex girlfriend and i had just got home from an evening on the town. we were gone way longer than we had planned. i just knew ole scoob hadnt held it that long. it was our fault and i was preped for the worst. it was 4am and i had scoob out to do his business. i had noticed that scoobs poo had a purple tint to it. then he had went again. this time there was a funny looking something in it. eewww i know. so i went back in and asked robin to come look and see if she could make heads or tails from it. so i grabbed a flash light and off we went. wow, it was really purple. we were stumped, totally. so we went in and headed to bed as the sun was coming up.
i made a guess that scoob had chewed up one of her little girls crayon or marker. so we both passed out. good dreams and what a great relaxing sleep i was in when a very rude awakening came.
whop, up side the head came something. whop! i was awaken by a very pissed off girlfriend, and was being beaten with something and called a few choice words along the way. i guess ole scoob had the taste for beef the evening before. he had eaten 3/4 of her very expensive purple mini-skirt.
well not only did i have to go replace that skirt that very day, scoob gave me a reminder of it for about a week. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
439 Posts
hey tammy

we could play a game here. lets see how many words we can spell with the missing letters! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
sorry, had to go there. compUSA should be able to help you replace the missing letters no problem.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
WOW! The computer is a new one on me. I don't think Lucky has ever done that much damage in one chew session. I think I would have been way too mad at him if he did that though! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Rick,
Haha. Funny story. She obviously doesn't understand dogs eat everything and it's not your fault she didn't put it away! :angel:

I think the most destructive Lucky was is when he ate my expensive leather belt. :angryfire: He really had a thing for leather belts for awhile. I think he was teething at the time. Rawhides were too hard but leather was just right. I ended up giving him pieces of leather to chew on, but he ate them and threw them up. Silly dog! :p

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey has chewed the rug and our blinds, several pairs of leather shoes, numerous CD's and DVD's (one that belonged to Blockbuster. But, as long as the damage is only on the case and not the disc they don't charge you! Yeah Blockbuster!), pens, markers, a comforter, pot holders, towels, the Xbox controller (her daddy was mad at her for that one!), the cord to the vacuum (not plugged in, thankfully), the DSL cable...I think that may cover it. However, never has she chewed the computer. I hope it's not too costly to get it fixed! This is why God made Beagles so cute...that way we can't stay mad at them when they do terrible things. Jersey will actually jump up on me and give me kisses when I try to reprimand her. Talk about a guilt trip!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Oh, and Tammy, I'm curious...how did you find the keys? Please tell me they were just around the house somewhere and you didn't have to "search" elsewhere. :rolleye11:

·
Registered
220 Posts
The first time we left Monty home alone he chewed up our living room blinds. Since then, he has chewed on shoes, clothes (especially underwear, which he seems to find and bring out at the most inconvienent times!!), the corner of Justin's laptop screen, blankets, the baseboards, computer cables, and the microphone on Justin's brand new headset for his laptop, and flowers that were on my diningroom table.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Our worst incident happened with Beagle #1, self proclaimed king of the house, Bama.

The wife was gone. I was getting in the shower. Bama was in living room watching over his empire.

In the time it took me to shower and dress, he chewed one of the love seat legs down to the wood.
I was one mad homre. And do you know why? He was after a dead, dried up lizard. Thats right a lizard carcus.

So the computer key chewing incident really made me laugh out loud.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hey! A Beagle nose as got to do what a Beagle nose does. Does not matter if it is almost dead, recently alive, long gone or so far gone what the heck was it dead. :thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow! I hope you didn't have to do uh...mining...to find the other keys! And I thought Wyatt was bad. There are many things my baby has chewed, among them, the diamond earrings I wore in our wedding. Dear hubby found them, I won't tell you where.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif That reminds me of the incident in Marley and Me where Marley eats the gold necklace and John G. has to sift through his poop for days before he finds it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
I forgot about the time Monty ate our pet lizard. He had died (RIP Sauntiago) and I had put it in a little box to bury it, went to go get a little shovel, and Monty grabbed the box, tore it open and took off with him. I told him to drop it, and was so upset, I was crying and he was just sitting there with this dead gheko hanging out of his mouth with his too cute eyes staring at me. I was a wreck, and Justin came home and didn't understand why i was so upset, because he couldn't tell what Monty had in his mouth, and i couldn't talk cuz i was crying (he was my pet!). It was a terrible day!!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Spencer ate the roof (or shoudl I say Head liner) of our leased SUV and it cost me $1,300 to replace it. I left him in the truck for a few minutes when I ran into my dad's place and he had a hay day. I could have killed him. I don't think I ever took pics of that one though.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was lucky in that I walked in and found all the keys in time. I was able to pop all of them back on except for 2 and I can live without those!!!!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Polly ate my bra strap this morning. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
I wasn't wearing it at the time, luckily.
:hi:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts