Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phoebe has been throwing up almost daily for 2 weeks. 
DH took her to the vet after a few days of us giving her boiled chicken and rice and she was put on medication for an irritated stomach. Not much improvement, I'm sad to say.  I took her back this afternoon to see my favorite vet(she wasn't in on Phoebe's first visit).  She did an x-ray and showed me a problem where Phoebe's stomach empties into her intestine. Her liver is smaller than normal too.  She goes back in tomorrow for an upper GI. Please keep my girl in your thoughts. I am worried about her

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Well we are sending positive thoughts and vibes your way! I sure hope Phoebe feels better soon!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Poor Miss Phoebe! Hope your vet can come up with some answers to her tummy problems. Crossed paws and positive thoughts coming your way.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hugs and positive thoughts for Phoebe and you both too ((()))

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Poor Phoebe. I am so sorry she is having problems!! I hope the upper GI goes well, and that whatever the problem is, this is something that can be fixed.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone for your good thoughts and support. I took her in at 7:30 this morning and I am back home pacing.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Keeping you and Phoebe in our thoughts and prayers! Please keep us updated.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I hope Phoebe's better soon. Part of her problem almost sounds like pyloric stenosis which our Spook has. It sometimes requires surgery, but we've been able to avoid that by feeding him food for sensitive tummies, and using an elevated feeder. Hopefully, there'll be an effective solution for Phoebe, too.

·
Registered
889 Posts
So sorry to hear about Phoebe! Praying that she's all better soon.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Poor Phoebe! That's got to be so miserable! Prayers and good thoughts to you all. Kisses to Phoebe from Daisy.

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Hope you get some good results from todays tests. So sorry phoebe isnt well, our thoughts are with you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts