Our Beagle World Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks all! Goober & Homer enjoyed an all beef hotdog & bun served on a bed of atta-boy kibble as their supper. :thumbup: And I will complete my roll of 35mm film so I can scan & send the images to those of you on my e-mail list.
Btw...I am still using an 8 year old computer that is incapable of posting pic's here...but if you want to be on my e-mail list, then send me a private message with your e-mail add or simply send me an e-mail at [email protected] ,any & all info will be strictly protected! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks to the unfortunate news at VT, the "good news" about Goober has been "brushed aside"! But he & Homer had a great time @Falls Park & some of you will soon get some pic's of them & Pop & the falls, And a pic with Pop & my "boy's" overlooking the falls! And not to mention a treat involving my "Toyota Camry"! (The gun nut's here will know what I mean).! :thumbup:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.