Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, "Ol Goobs" has turned 15 yrs old & is still greeting me when I come home with a case of the "zoomies"! Homer-the-huge "is not big on the zoomies", but he barks like mad with exitement when I come home! (But that's a good thing, since Homer is nearly 80 lbs)! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Goober was a very large & muscular beag in his youth, & weighed in @ 45 lbs in his prime...(but now the "ol guy" weighs 32lbs"!) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif BUT, he can still "keep-up" with Homer & my neighbors younger hounds! (I had my doubts that any dog would "top" Snapper)...
But Goober is like the living "reincarnation of him"! :thumbup:

·
Registered
786 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOBER!!!!

From Maggie and Jasmine who share your day and hope to live as long as you have!!!! :woohoo:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Happy Birthday Sweet ol' Boy !!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Wow, congrats Goober! I hope all of our dogs are as happy and healthy as him in their senior years.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Happy Birthday Goober boy!!! keep on Runnin /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Having never had a dog I knew their birthday, Bagel and I are glad to pass on our B-day wishes. My Bagel probably is a bit younger than Goober but he is a teenager in human years, since we don't even know the year he was born but he is at least 13 and less than 16.

Many happy returns and treats Goober.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Is Goober Our Board's most senior member now? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Happy Birthday Grandpa Goober! I hope you have a wonderful celebration and outrun the youngsters for many years to come :animal18:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts