Sorry I haven't updated you all with anything yet, it's a little touchy of a subject for me at this point in time.
No I don't have her yet as the flight was cancelled this past Friday as the temperatures are too hot from where she is coming from during the windows that the kennel chooses to ship her or the other 4 puppies that are waiting to go to there new homes around the US.
I do know that the temperatures looks good for the next 2 days but I haven't heard anything as of yet.
No updated pictures have been placed on the site as well so I have nothing for you there.
Well that stinks! But, it's best for Scarlett and her littermates if they aren't shipped in this hot weather. I know it must be killing you to have to keep waiting, but you wouldn't want something to happen to her. I'm sure she'll be worth the wait. Hang in there!