Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I answered a post and thought I did everything rite - even checked to make sure the size of the picture was right - it came from my Photobucket site - will try something else

Shiloh(bottom) Shasta(up top)
Ok - just checked preview - looks like this will work - all I had to do was read about posting from Photobucket. :doh: :smack:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Kim has beautiful beagles and takes wonderful pictures of them. Shiloh and Shasta are great furkids - and I look forward to seeing more pics of the beaglebratz! Hugs 'n puppy kisses,
Glenda 'n the pack

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What a cute pair! It looks like Shasta is trying to use Shiloh as a ladder to get to something. Not that Beagles would ever conspire together to create mischief. :rolleye11:

P.S. Kim, I have those same Skechers shoes. Jersey has eaten three pairs of them on me.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now how can you look at this face and think anything but oh what an angel

Just because her brother is a champion counter-surfer

But I do wonder just what things they conjur up - for example, I was in the living room one time - playing with Shasta and her ball and I found out too late that Shiloh was indeed, out in the kitchen, counter-surfing.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Shasta's face is priceless..."Stand still, dopey!"

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Love the picture of Shasta. She looks so sweet and innocent. God makes them that way so we don't kill them when they do their bad Beagle things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts