Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in our house we always have a bowl full of mints and hard candies. (up high of course) So I always have some in my purse.

The other day I came home and must have put my purse on the floor instead of up high and out of the way. Well I look over and there is Maggie with her head burried in my purse, so I went over picked up the purse and put it away. I didn't see anything in her mouth, but a few minutes later I can hear the krinkling of the plastic it comes in. The minute she saw me look she tried to chew that as fast as she could. Not know still what it was I went to investigate and of course she takes off. All I could smell was wintergreen.

Well last night I'm sitting on the couch with a fleece on and I must have had a wrapper in my pocket and she liked the smell. She layed across my lap and started digging at the pocket trying to get in. I just had to laugh, because I never thought she'd like a wintergreen mint....

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
And the legend of the beagle grows by another funny, true story.

If you go in a dark room and crunch a wintergreen lifesaver, you can see blue/green sparks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Haha that is funny! Sneaky little beagles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif My Maggie is always eating things she shouldn't be and she knows when it is bad and does the same thing, takes off running! At least she has good breath /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thats funny! Molly goes in my daughters room when she isn't there to check for any food or candy.

My daughter gets so upset when Molly finds and eats it. But I tell her that she shouldn't have left it out.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I have yet to find a food Duke won't eat (or a non-food, for that matter). Though I have to say, there are certain things that he does eat that I should start giving him a breath mint afterwards!

Maggie just wants to make sure her doggie licks are fresh! *giggle*

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Originally Posted By: Joe and VinnyIf you go in a dark room and crunch a wintergreen lifesaver, you can see blue/green sparks.
I remember that science experiment!! The teacher turned out the lights, and everybody crunched their wintergeens in the dark......AWESOME light show!!

Now can you imagine a BEAGLE crunching a wintergreen in the dark????!!!! That picture would be priceless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts