Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isn't this the saddest looking beagle face ! Poor Snoopy....the kids are having breakfast and he's got to wait until they are finished to get his....tears at my little heartstrings when he gives me this look /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
One thing beagles have off to a fine art, is that, I'm feeling hungry look.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Haha..... Chloe had a similar expression when she tried grabbing food from my hand and I firmly said NO!

She was really bumed about that... :hi:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Sandyj:
Those faces explain why a lot of beagles have a weight problem. :exactly: How can we not feed someone who's practically in tears?
Exactly - that was just what I was going to say seeing those pictures!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
They always look so pathetic! Jersey makes that face when I'm in the kitchen cooking. I usually manage to ignore her, but sometimes.......

·
Registered
862 Posts
Boeing likes to sit in front of the fridge and gives me exactly the same look, and MOST of the times, he wins /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
It's so sad to see all of these sad, sad beetles. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Henry manages to look sad even while he's eating a tasty handout.

~Denise

·
Registered
4 Posts
My puppy always looks at me when I'm eating and sometimes I can't help but to give in a feed him but he's gaining wait so I'm stopping myself from doing so. But that face he makes just kills me, haha.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Picture's a bit blurry... but this is Alfie's sad face... ("please can I have some of that cake/chips/wine/yoghurt/chocolate/etc. mum?") :)

Mixer does that too!! She puts her head on the armrest on the couch to watch me in the kitchen, with that sad little look on her face. And then she sighs and then curls up in her little bun in the corner of the couch. Then when i open the fridge or something she puts her head back on the armrest. Poor little thing... how dare I make her wait for her food or snacks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts