Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Pen-Pen,

WHY did you choose today to start chewing on the wicker magazine rack?! We've had it... and you... for three years now!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif You just now discovered it?!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Perplexed,

Mommy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

·
Registered
605 Posts
Because you were just starting to appreciate its full beauty and were contemplating more wicker furniture, which, truthfully, as a Beagle, I find thrilling. I guess I just got a bit ahead of myself...sorry

·
Registered
751 Posts
because I figured 3 years was loooooong enough.
or maybe the devil made me do it
or maybe the stars and planets were finally perfectly aligned and I went for it!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Wicker must be a beagle thing. My Maggie has managed to destroy a wicker clothes hamper, a wicker magazine rack, AND a wicker basket that sits (or should I say sat) beside the fireplace holding spare fire wood, in less than a month's time. *sigh*

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
We won't even discuss the "wicker" clothes baskets that have been destroyed here - or the plastics ones for that matter /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif - every clothes basket in the house has "lacy edges" from the youngsters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts