Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the look i get when i get off the couch when Dixie is sleeping behind me!

this is her sleeping in that same area a month ago! lol

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Great pictures!! Dixie has grown a lot in a month!! She's so pretty. What a sweetie!! If I got looks like that every time I moved, I'd be more of a couch potato than I already am! :hi:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Gingergoose:
What a sweet, sweet face! :rotflmao:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by madison069:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Gingergoose:
What a sweet, sweet face! :rotflmao:
You beat me to it :sign20:

Very cute puppy though /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
308 Posts
Puppies on the shoulder! Beautiful thing!

Mine do that too, especially Chloe, but at 32lbs now she is about killing me!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Can't help but love that sweet, beautiful face!!!

What a doll :heart: --has she got you wrapped around her little paw yet, Dad?!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by My Sweet Daisy:

What a doll /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
751 Posts
showed hubby the picture, cause I was "awwwww"ing so loud. He said that's what's wrong with your (meaning us on BW) Beagles now, you love them and baby them to death.

AHAHAHAH - He's just jealous. And let me tell you, he does enough spoiling of Marley on his own, believe me.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Oh, how she's grown!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif She sure is growing up to be a very striking young lady.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts