Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out about The Animal Rescue Site from here, thought I would see who still clicks to donate food to shelters!!! I am!!

From the Animal Assistance League of Orange County:

<span style="font-style: italic">Donate Free Dog Food to Rescued Animals

The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their website daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals.

It takes less than a minute (How about 20 seconds) to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals' for free. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com </span>

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks you guys for signing up...I found about this site from Beagle World, and I click every day for several years, I just wanted to get the word out that there was something so simple we can all do to help out...I have no idea how reputable the company is, but a click a day surely cant hurt anything. im trying to do everything I can to help our poor shelter dogs

manda

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.