Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
That is hilarious!!!!

The breeder that I got my beags from said that the dogs had to be in a crate to get fed (they knew this of course). She would open the run gates and off they would go - maybe 4 beagles in one crate, she said, but all would be in a crate!!! Oh, does any breed enjoy meal time so much?!!!

LOL!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Our Traveler isn't a beagle, but that's pretty much how he acts at every feeding time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif

·
Registered
212 Posts
We did "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" for one of our high school musicals and the song that Snoopy sings, "Suppertime", comes to mind when I see this. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
LOL
That kinda reminds me of Bloom. Haha
You got me spinning around, spinning around..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Homer-the-Huge does the spin for his supper as well! And now is
often the que for Goober that mealtime is "upon them"! Goober is
still the one to first pester me for his supper...But Homer is
always ready to "hound me" if Goober is "too slow" to remind me
of their suppertime!"Thumbup"!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
That is hilarious! My kids don't "spin" like that, but Lottie does do her "will dance for food" act which makes mealtimes FUN for us. As you can imagine, with ten dogs, it's rather like "feeding time at the zoo" here. Lottie runs (or dances) her way to the bathroom (HER dining room - she tries to steal everyone's food so she gets her own dining room - she's very food aggressive) - the big boys (Romeo and Tanna) are fed in their crates, as are the "little girls" (Bella and Angel), Chloe eats in my room as she's a slow eater and the others try to take advantge of that, the "little mom" (JoJo) is fed in the kitchen under supervision to keep Princess away from her food (she's a slower eater than Princess), and the other boys, Joe, Jack and Cathy's Buster, all eat down here in the family room.
Thanks for sharing that!

·
Registered
794 Posts
so funny!!!!!! made my day!!! I thought it was going to be dog just chowing down, and I was thinking "no dog can eat faster than Polly!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/classic-smiley-11.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts