Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
That must be why we were created with two arms...so that both beetles can be stroked at the same time with no waiting!

~Denise

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
That's funny. That first one looks so familliar to me, Trevor is always rolling on the floor with my two. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
usually bailey will jump up next to me on the couch and roll over so I can rub her tummy but she is getting bigger now with the pups she rolled over on the floor and started whineing so I got down there with her and whizzer is very jealous so I had to rub his too.

He not a mean jealous he will come stand in front of bailey or block her or lay on your arm. If call Bailey he always comes.

Adam...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Aww, how cute! The first thing Andrew does after saying hello to the girls is rolls on the floor and they jump all over him! Very funny to watch, specially if they stand in a "sensitive" spot /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Other than that, I'm normally on the lounge with two beags curled up beside me. If they aren't curled up beside me, they are both trying to get comfortable on my lap /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

I'm also proud to admit that we are both "owned by beagles"

(... Erin)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts