Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing this song, Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out and Dillon curiously came in here because he was hearing Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof in the song. The song goes like this, Who let the dogs out? Then you hear the barking Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Dillon comes and sits in front of my computer's subwoofer because it is thumping that Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof. Then he hears the song say, Who let the dogs out Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof and he tilts his head to the left then when he hears that Woof Woof Woof Woof again he tilts his head to the right. He tries to bark but looks confused. And I'm sitting here laughing so frigging hard at his confused facial expression. At the end of the song, Dillon turns and looks at me as if he's saying, Dad, what the hell was that all about?

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
I let Charlie look at those pictures you folks posted. He barks at them, and loud too. And everytime he sees a dog on TV, he will jump up and bark. Oh yes, he was watching the debate along with us. I asked him, who is going to win, he just look at me confused. Yeah, I think so too.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That's too cute. I sing that song to my dogs, but change the words to Who wants a meaty bone?

We went to a dog event today called Wiggle Waggle Walk, which is a 2 mile doggie walk for charity (they had a blast, needless to say) and when the walk first started, that's the song they played on the PA system. I thought that was hilarious!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a great mental picture of Dillon reacting to Who Let The Dogs Out!! Must have been really funny!!

And I bet Elvis was so cute barking at himself in the mirror!

·
Registered
400 Posts
LOL. what a great image you've painted.

Java does something similar when I play the Perfect Beagle howl youtube on my phone. He has this expression that says Uhh...how can a beagle fit in that thing, human? That's usually followed by a oh what the heck, i'll just join in bay session. I love hearing his voice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts