Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, we don't just let her have screwdrivers to play with lol she's just doing the typical beagle thing... finding and running away with unsafe objects.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would say the screwdriver is the least safe... But for some reason attractive to Beagles. We had a cable guy with a tool belt at our house once. Floppy kept trying to steal the screwdrivers from his belt, and even got one once... Silly dogs.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Silly Zelda! Jersey loved hammers when she was a puppy. We got her not long after we had moved into our apartment and I was still doing a lot of picture hanging. Every time the hammer came out she'd try to steal it. A few times she'd succeeded and watching a four month old Beagle puppy drag a big hammer around was just hilarious.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Zelda, so naughty! But so funny
You have to wonder sometimes why they steal what they steal. Are they looking for attention? Does the object taste good or smell like a person? I love the mischief in a beagle, and Zelda has it in spades.

·
Registered
251 Posts
So cute! I could do a montage about Rocky too! Kid's shoes, soccer shin pads, socks, Crocs, coffee cup lids, remote controls, coasters...he's getting quite mischievous!

·
Registered
889 Posts
What cute pictures!! Daisy's favorite thing to steal is socks.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Oh the screwdriver is scary. What great pictures

1 - 18 of 18 Posts