Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am going to hit petco to spend $$$ and prepare for my new friend who is coming this weekend :D

Which crate and size do you guys recommend. Bear in mind he is already a year old so he wont be growing much.
Also, any toy recommendations?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi there! First off, Joey is a handsome looking beagle :) As far as the crate, I have a collapsable wire one, but I'm not sure of the dimensions. We don't really use it all that much...just when we travel. Hopefully someone here will be able to help you with that.

For toys, I love Kong products. Any of the rubber ones are good...I put a treat in there and it keeps him busy forever. They are the only toys Sebastian has not destroyed, and I have had them for at least 2 years.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
We also like the collapsible wire crates. The crate needs to be big enough for him to stand up and turn around in. I like to err on the side of being a little bigger than that though. Ours don't use it much anymore either but we keep it open for them.

Kongs and nylabones are great. I do reccomend the black Kong though, tougher. Our guys destroy the red ones!

Happy shopping!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts