Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My babies were waiting patiently in the sun by the window waiting for my DH to come home (he was late :rolleyes: ) and they looked so adorable I grabbed my camera to take piccies.

"Oh well we'll just lie here by the window mum, he'll be home soon"

"he IS coming home isn't he!!!?"

·
Registered
139 Posts
Awww... they're so cute together! :heart: I can imagine the bums wagging when he arrives /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Awwww so cute.
Charlie loves it when daddy comes home, He always always gets a treat from daddy. He is all ready for him.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Does your husband come home around the same time every day? It's amazing how they seem to be able to tell time. The first photo is priceless!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Ahhhh, how adorable! We don't have a window so ours listen intently for the garage to open. When they hear it they run, grab a toy, and sit patiently by the back door with tails wagging madly until Daddy comes in. Once Daddy gives them a hello rub and says hi to their babies they go back to relaxing! Same routine every day and always a hoot to watch. Thanks for sharing the pics. Julie

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.

Yep he does come home more or less at the same time but he was a little late this time because he got stuck in a traffic jam. Sherry was gettting fed up of waiting bless her.

They only go nuts when he pulls on to the drive then they run to the door and sniff under it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Jennifer
Love the pics,glad that Sherry looks so happy.These ex breeding girls really get their paws under the table,don't they?
Yvonne

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Such a sweet picture! What a lucky daddy to have girls that love him so much! :heart:

~Denise

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yvonne,

They certainly do and if it wasn't for you I would never have had the pleasure of Sherry. I'm so glad you told me about Many Tears because Sherry is an absolute delight. If I ever get another dog it will definately be from the same place and another ex breeding bitch. They have so much love to give and are so gentle and quiet which I've since found out is very typical of girls that have spent all their lives being mums.

·
Registered
54 Posts
gosh! how do you guys get to take such great pictures of your beagles?!?! i've been trying to get a shot of Holly so that I can send to my family and post on the board, but everytime she sees the camera, she gets excited and I can't get a good shot! even when she is sleeping, she will wake up and start jumping around!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What cute pictures! Your girls are so pretty! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts