Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, it's me again. Somehow I just write when the next question pops in my husband and my head. We want to get Molly fixed. Our vet told us that they wait until they had the first heat and after that they would do the operation. My husband now did some research and read everywhere, that it is better to get dogs fixed before the first heat. He called the vet today and they told us that they could do it before, but don't really like that. Now he wanted me to ask here what is better? What did you do? Thank you!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
October 8th Molly will have her big day. At that time she will be almost 6 months old and I have mixed feelings. Happy that she will get it done now and sad that she will have some pain after the operation. Thank you guys so much for your help!
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top