Hi, it's me again. Somehow I just write when the next question pops in my husband and my head. We want to get Molly fixed. Our vet told us that they wait until they had the first heat and after that they would do the operation. My husband now did some research and read everywhere, that it is better to get dogs fixed before the first heat. He called the vet today and they told us that they could do it before, but don't really like that. Now he wanted me to ask here what is better? What did you do? Thank you!!