Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought new cushions for patio chairs to spruce things up for summer...the old cushions were faded but still good. I decided to put one down on the patio floor and see if Cassie would like it. Well its become her new lounge hang out spot. Given I noticed a little stiffness in her back hips its better than jumping up on other patio chairs. Plus she can watch for lizards in the yard from there...lol

Attachments

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Boh is jealous. Last season, he had an old, but nice cushion on 'his' chair. It was an old chair too, but he liked to sit in it to better watch over his kingdom. The cushions got put away for the fall/winter. Boh's cushion was under some outdoor furniture, which was covered with a tarp.

When I pulled Boh's cushion out, this spring, the danged squirrels has ripped it apart. We were both sad.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Very fancy, Xerxes says you look great Cassie! Perfect vantage spot too!

Jan - that's awful!

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very fancy, Xerxes says you look great Cassie! Perfect vantage spot too!

Jan - that's awful!
Cassie here..
I think there's enough room for 3 beags on my cushion...
My mom is such a sucker...she went to TJMAX for a planter and instead saw a towel with doggie faces so she bought it for me...she hasnt even taken it out of the car yet..lol.

·
Registered
941 Posts

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Great lounging place. I think soon we will have to be helping Rascal up to our beds. She is getting stiffer as are both of us :(

Once I am on the floor I crawl over to the nearest chair to pull myself up!
techie

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Think that she's 35 in dog years. 1 yr=5 beagle yrs.
I would love to be 35 again. /forums/images/smilies/wink.gif Seriously though it seems like we just got these little puppers.
Geez I wish I was 35 again too...but that ship has sailed...but in my mind I am...lol
I knoooow there are a few of us that got these buggers around the same time.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Do you guys give fish oil as well as glucosamine? It's supposed to help. Neb is still pretty spry at 11 (usually) but that is likely pure luck. He has been on fish oil for years though. He gets one pill of wild salmon oil/day.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you guys give fish oil as well as glucosamine? It's supposed to help. Neb is still pretty spry at 11 (usually) but that is likely pure luck. He has been on fish oil for years though. He gets one pill of wild salmon oil/day.
I've been adding 1/2 tsp of pure coconut oil once a day in her food for the last few weeks. The fish oil is something to consider in the future. Cassie doesnt appear to be worse and perhaps actually to be a little more limber so hopefully the coconut oil is helping.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Oh good! Interesting about coconut oil. I hadn't thought of that.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im so happy I didnt throw out that chair cushion...she LUUUUVS it. Its her hangout place. She checks out the lizards then goes back and relaxes. What a princess...lol

·
Registered
941 Posts
As long as there are no peas! Aww, so sweet!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts