Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, our beagle pup and mini doxie both like to find electrical cords and chew them. Right now we have most of them picked up the best we can off the floors where we let them run around. Not all of them are easy to put out of the way. We do not let them be outside there kennel unsupervised.
So i was wondering how other's dealt with issue? Any and all ideas ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks for reading my post!

·
Registered
76 Posts
My Beagle recently chewed through a live extension cord; how he didn't kill himself is anyones guess. To stop him doing this again I have run the cord through some plastic electricial mini-trunking from the plug to the appliance. As the trunking looks like it's part of the wall he seems to be ignoring it, only time will tell but it looks hopeful at the moment.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
We keep all of our cords behind furniture that the beags can't get to. We have never had this problem but west-one's solution seems like a great one if you can't hide the wires otherwise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.