Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
we have decided we need a dog pen that can be taken indoors and out easily, one of those collapsible sectional types. What size are people using for their beagles? Here is a picture of one, is it suitable for using with a puppy?
Thanks
Andre

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
There are several online companies that have puppy pens - however, I'd definitely get a taller one for a beagle puppy. I don't think any puppy I've had here has been kept out by a baby gate that height. They can usually climb over it by about 8 weeks. I wouldn't leave a puppy unsupervised outside in a puppy play pen unless you're SURE they can't climb over or dig out. Beagle puppies are notoriously adventurous and creataive. That is just my personal opinion - and I don't claim to be a beagle expert, but I have raised quite a few pups here - and I call them my beagle/monkey/cats because of their ability to climb over almost any barrier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dog Pens - 30% Off & FREE Shipping on Dog Exercise Pens, Dog Pens - Lowest Price

Dog Pens and Pet Pens at the LOWEST PRICE and in a variety of designs and functionality. All of our Dog Pens SHIP FOR FREE and can be used indoor or outdoor. Purchase a dog pen today at the lowest price anywhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dog Pens - 30% Off & FREE Shipping on Dog Exercise Pens, Dog Pens - Lowest Price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts