Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to share this with you. It was taken with my cell phone camera, in almost no light, so sorry for the quality:

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
786 Posts
LOL!!!

I think I got that same look from my girls this morning....

She's so cute!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah thats what Scout looks like every morning. The only time she doesn't shoot out of her crate when I open the door is on work mornings. Based on the weekends, she now sleeps in to around 8 (which is nice). But during the work week she has to get up around 6 so we can get her fed and she can potty. I literally have to pull her out of her crate and thats after I leave the door open for about 5 minutes. She really isn't a morning person until she says so.

G

·
0 Posts
Lol this is so cute. I never see that looks in the morning he beats me up! :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Charlie is the same way! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a hehe we called "lazy boy" at home.

·
Registered
509 Posts
aww so cute cloe!

Glover now refuses to leave the crate when we put it outside... lol so now we have to carry him...

thats the same look we get!

xx
K

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Awww bless her. I get that look every morning when it's cold and it's time for walkies from Rosa. Sherry is wide awake and raring to go every morning no matter what /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I wish I was snuggled up right next to you Chloe !!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That put a big smile on my face. Chloe, you are such a pretty girl! Jersey had a similar look this morning. We had a cold front come through last night (it was only 39 degrees out when we gut up!) and she didn't want to come out from under the covers. Heck, I didn't want to either!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts