Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah thats what Scout looks like every morning. The only time she doesn't shoot out of her crate when I open the door is on work mornings. Based on the weekends, she now sleeps in to around 8 (which is nice). But during the work week she has to get up around 6 so we can get her fed and she can potty. I literally have to pull her out of her crate and thats after I leave the door open for about 5 minutes. She really isn't a morning person until she says so.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Awww bless her. I get that look every morning when it's cold and it's time for walkies from Rosa. Sherry is wide awake and raring to go every morning no matter what /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That put a big smile on my face. Chloe, you are such a pretty girl! Jersey had a similar look this morning. We had a cold front come through last night (it was only 39 degrees out when we gut up!) and she didn't want to come out from under the covers. Heck, I didn't want to either!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.