Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To really get your Babies to react?

Mine of course is OUT!

·
Registered
223 Posts
anything that crinkles or rattles because that means FOOD TIME! FOOD FOOD GIMME FOOD!

The phrase "go outside? baby wanna go outside?" will usually get him going if he has to potty. Otherwise it does nothing. (of course you have to say this in a very obnoxiously high pitched baby voice because seriously sometimes my brain just automatically goes to that voice because Arty is just so freakin adorable and then i hate myself afterwards, hahaha)

Also "go for car ride?" but that only works if we're actually near my car. Then his tail goes a mile a minute! Sometimes it goes so fast it starts rotating, like a helicopter blade, hahaha.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Chloe learned "cookie" at the park from one of our friends... so that works when the lady friend says it.

When I say the hebrew version for "take" she will come in a flash!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Murphy: "Pupperoni" This word has actaully snapped him out of a seizure.

Summer: "Outside" Say it and she will run over Murphy to get to the back door.

Both: "Bedtime" She will run upstairs and Murphy will wait at the bottom to be carried up.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry knows "walk" and "w-a-l-k"! "Supper" is also a good one (He eats three times a day for his sensitive tummy and I use just that word). "Get it" or "Get your bone" or "Get in your house" or "Let's go out/for a ride/potty" LOL

·
Registered
32 Posts
Find it. We sometimes hide her food around the house to keep her from inhaling it in two bites and it gives her nose a work out. Also, itkeeps her busy for a while after she has found all her food b/c she keeps searching. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Potty/outside are big ones too.

She knows that good girl and get in your bed usually means treat

1 - 20 of 32 Posts