Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My puppy Diego is a little bit fussy....
But he can't get enough Raw Chicken Necks... Lucky they are fairly cheap over here...

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Daisy and Max both LOVE the little bit of canned food they get mixed with their dry food. I do that so they will eat and not steal each other's

·
Registered
295 Posts
Naturally, Daisy will eat ANYTHING, but I feed raw, so it's usually chicken necks.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think Ben would love to eat bacon and cat food for dinner every night.

However, he is on the BARF diet so he gets meat, bones, sometimes fish, veg and supplements.

·
Registered
400 Posts
How about anything?

Java and Lilo enjoys almost anything, actually. They're typically get dry kibble, but I'm sure they go bonkers for any real meat bits that I occasionally throw in there. Pumpkin and/or some warm water(to make a kibble stew) makes them go bonkers too.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Caesar would love to eat whatever we're eating, but he gets kibble instead.

·
Registered
847 Posts
We give Bodie dry dog food. I'm sure he would prefer meat and other table scraps. But the dog food we give him is chalk full of healthy nutrients and doesn't produce any adverse effects (i.e. diarrhea, vomiting, itching, etc.). Occasionally we'll give him some leftovers after dinner so he can have something tasty to eat too. But his diet is primarily dry dog food.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Ours cast another vote for ANYTHING - but we give them dry dog food with warm water on it to make it a bit more exciting. And they never complain - it being food after all!!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Wild Game & fish has always been a favourite with our beags!
Goober, (enjoyed his share) for over 16 yrs & now baby Jethro
is being trained in the same way as he was, with more contact
with more family & friends than Goober was! After the wheat-
gluten scare, I only buy treats from the companys that were
innocent & I make my own wet food to add to their kibble!
Our beags have been enjoying the heart of Elk with mixed
vegetables & pasta! And do not forget to give them a pet-tab
type vitamin tablet twice weekly! Goober got the ultimate care
available in his day...but, he was soo active that he wore
himself out!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Zelda eats plain ol' kibble, but sometimes I add in water for some gravy or break up her favourite (extremely expensive) treats and hide them in her bowl.

If she could choose what was for dinner, she would have a bowl of bacon covered in cheese with a side of gingerale. (i can't count the times she's knocked over a can of my gingerale)

·
Registered
34 Posts
tye would love to eat anythin!!!
but at dinner time he gets dry food, and for treats pigs ears and raw veg!! he loves it but would love to eat everything lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts