Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I've no idea either about whether she is of show dog quality but she is very beautiful. I agree with Sandy that she has a british beagle look about her....where did you get her from?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Jennifer:
where did you get her from?
She is born in my small kennel. Her mother is from Poland and Father from Finland (Daragoj Kennel) A Judge said that she is different than the other polish beagles because she is in american type. Is it true? Is she in american type?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Well I'm no expert but judging from the american beagles i've seen in this group i'd say not. She looks more british to me. But, she is whatever her mother and father are and the rest of her pedigree line.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
her father, brothers, sisters and all her pedigree line ... are similar to her mother but she have different head and she is much smaller and thiner...she looks like 8 months puppy.

Lalka on right, Jefta[*] her mother on left

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
That's a lovely pic of her and her mother and yes she does look different than her mum, her head and expression is softer...very cute.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Her expression is much softer than her mom's and her head seems to be bigger, more defined than some of the British beetles that I've seen here on BW.

As for if she is a "showing dog"...I dunno but I would vote for her! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:Her expression is much softer than her mom's and her head seems to be bigger, more defined than some of the British beetles that I've seen here on BW.
this is my biggest problem /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

I find more photos:
Lalka

Jefta [*]

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I know nothing about pedigrees or show quality appearances, but I think she's gorgeous. I don't see why anyone has an issue with the way she looks. I definitely think she has more of a European look than American look. We don't all look like our parents. Perhaps she looks more like another relative? Either way, she's beautiful!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I like her head,her expression and her feet,
I can't see her topline so well as she's so black on her back and you have black trousers on standing behind her lol !!! I would try not to stretch her legs out quite so much when stacking her though.
She looks very nice to me,Lovely girl.
How does she look when on the move ??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thaks everybody for opinion
maybe hier her top line is better?

on move I have only this foto /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif :

On saturday we're going to Łodz on International Dog Show so we have only 3 days for training :freak:

·
Registered
794 Posts
very gorgeous! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Isn't amazing how Beagles can all be the same, yet different? My Georgia is a purebred, but in body style, looks very different. :heart:
We are all so lucky to have Beagles in our lives!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Gingergoose:
As for if she is a "showing dog"...I dunno but I would vote for her! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Me too!! Lalka is beautiful!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
She is a beautiful Beagle, and so is her mother. I don't see anything wrong with her, but I don't know show dogs. I just know what a cute dog looks like! :heart:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Her topline looks ok from the photos,although it is hard to say from pictures,She looks like she has a good spring of rib too.
Is her front nice and straight ?
I like her,I have heard of the kennel too.
What i meant about movement was, How do you think she moves ? Does she gait well and move with purpose? I show One of my Beagles and make sure i get to watch as much as i can at shows,
Each judge will have slightly different preferences that they value most in a Beagle and what they see as most important for them,which determines how high they place your Hound,I don't judge but i do like to see 'good movement' in a dog when they're going round the ring.
I think her soft expression gives her a nice 'feminine Bitch' look.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts