Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondering what you guys think of my new little Buddy. He is a rescue, got him about a month ago. Im really confused if he is a pure breed or not. He is a tad tall, about 16" and weighs about 22lbs right now. He was a little skinny when i got him from the humane society, so i changed his food and he is starting to put on some weight. He snout is a less stout than most beagles ive seen.

He is a good dog, doesnt bark or bay (only when we leave). He is a crate pooper, but hoping its just a phase with him. I know he doesnt like to be left alone.

He has a great personality and is often pretty goofy at times. The whole family gets a chuckle from his antics. We love him dearly. This little guy changed my GF mind on dogs and she is now a dog lover. She bought him shirts and loves to cuddle with him.

What do you guys think? Appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh wow he's gorgeous!!! Reminds me of MIT Einstein and I do think he's purebred...he does seen taller then most beagles and but weight wise it seems about right...how old is he now? Mine is purebred about 17" and weighs 43 which are on the high end for a beagle lol whether he's purebred or not he's beautiful either way good luck with him lol they tend to get themselves into trouble quiet often

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh wow he's gorgeous!!! Reminds me of MIT Einstein and I do think he's purebred...he does seen taller then most beagles and but weight wise it seems about right...how old is he now? Mine is purebred about 17" and weighs 43 which are on the high end for a beagle lol whether he's purebred or not he's beautiful either way good luck with him lol they tend to get themselves into trouble quiet often

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
He's about a year they said. I took him to my vet and she said that was pretty close. Im just hoping he fills out a bit more. His middle name is trouble haha...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes he’s cute, and he has the tail, I think he’s all beagle. Nose is a little long, but all beagles are a little quirky...lol mine has a funny smile...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts