Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am stunned. I had to ask this man living with me, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY HUSBAND????????

We will be boarding Marley at a new place this weekend and went to check it out. He was so moved by 2 spaniels that were there! (our Charlie angel was a cocker)

So he says, "we can get a second dog". I almost passed out in the parking lot. This from the man that says he doesn't like dogs. Marley is a true Cassanova!! I think a little of it too was hubby reminiscing about our Charlie angel.

Either way, I am all for it. We agreed to wait until Marley is a little older. He will be 1 in May. We said sometime between 1 and 2 years old. WOOHOOOOOO

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
You just never know what a man's likely to do! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif Marley will enjoy having a playmate, I'm sure. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yay.gif

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yay!!! A second dog!!! How very exciting!! I have two and would never go back to having just one! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Awesome news!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Marley,
Can you come talk to my mom's parents? (They won't let me call them Mamaw and Papaw just yet...) I would love to have a girlfriend! Mom's folks are stubborn, but you really seem to know what you're doing...
Henry

·
Registered
862 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif Yay, yay, yay!! Glad Marley will have a playmate. The other day my mom was also saying that maybe we should get another beagle pup to keep Boeing company. I just looked at her like something just got into her /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wave.gif

·
Registered
794 Posts
and they say women are unpredictable! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts