Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am completely and utterly dumbfounded with Gabby's behavior since I brought Jake home. She went from wild child tearing up toys and pillows, leaving the house a mess, to the most loving, gentle girl anyone could want, and not even a pillow out of place! What put the icing on the cake today was that I accidentally left my bedroom door open with a load of laundry on the bed. When I got home, it was all just where I left it, except for a little spot where Bailey was sleeping. Perhaps everything clicked with her. Since she and Jake have bonded, I wonder if she stays inside to keep him company while he is in his crate all day?

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
Description should have read: Gabby and Jake enjoying the sun & a sock!! LOL That does look like one absolutely delicious sock!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
That is funny. Maybe she is trying to be the leader and set a good example. Whenever Maggie is behaving, I start worrying that she is sick. I am so used to her being crazy that when her behavior is good I feel like it isn't normal

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: threedognight it was all just where I left it, except for a little spot where Bailey was sleeping.
Looks like all except for one sock!
Great picture of Gabby and Jake and so good to hear that they have become pals. Maybe Jake should become part of your clan?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL.... the sock is actually an old one I gave him to play with. I hadn't really thought about keeping Jake because he is going to be a very desirable little dog once he gets better, since he is so small. My keeping him would mean that another shelter dog would not have a chance to be rescued! I'm checking into a grant for a building to put behind the house to house all my pooches!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: threedognightLOL.... the sock is actually an old one I gave him to play with. I hadn't really thought about keeping Jake because he is going to be a very desirable little dog once he gets better, since he is so small. My keeping him would mean that another shelter dog would not have a chance to be rescued! I'm checking into a grant for a building to put behind the house to house all my pooches!
That is awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts