Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am completely and utterly dumbfounded with Gabby's behavior since I brought Jake home. She went from wild child tearing up toys and pillows, leaving the house a mess, to the most loving, gentle girl anyone could want, and not even a pillow out of place! What put the icing on the cake today was that I accidentally left my bedroom door open with a load of laundry on the bed. When I got home, it was all just where I left it, except for a little spot where Bailey was sleeping. Perhaps everything clicked with her. Since she and Jake have bonded, I wonder if she stays inside to keep him company while he is in his crate all day?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,500 Posts
That is funny. Maybe she is trying to be the leader and set a good example. Whenever Maggie is behaving, I start worrying that she is sick. I am so used to her being crazy that when her behavior is good I feel like it isn't normal

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL.... the sock is actually an old one I gave him to play with. I hadn't really thought about keeping Jake because he is going to be a very desirable little dog once he gets better, since he is so small. My keeping him would mean that another shelter dog would not have a chance to be rescued! I'm checking into a grant for a building to put behind the house to house all my pooches!

·
Banned
19,926 Posts
Originally Posted By: threedognightLOL.... the sock is actually an old one I gave him to play with. I hadn't really thought about keeping Jake because he is going to be a very desirable little dog once he gets better, since he is so small. My keeping him would mean that another shelter dog would not have a chance to be rescued! I'm checking into a grant for a building to put behind the house to house all my pooches!
That is awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.