Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my little monkey Enzo was on my lap the other day and I was trying to get a pic of him as he was falling asleep sitting up on my lap! Kinda doing that head dip sleepy baby, couldnt keep his eyes open thing? Anyway he started to yawn and I snapped this shot. It didnt look funny at all when I saw him doing it but looking at the pic after it looks sooo funny! My friends on IG thought it was a fake pic! Added a normal pic of him too:~) Also another action shot.

Check it out, Enzo is from a rescue and now three years old. He is half Beagle half Italian Greyhound, sometimes know as Italian Greagles.

Thanks for looking.
Matt
In Fresno, CA-USA

Attachments

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Holy cow that's a loooooong beagle tongue. I'm pretty sure that's the longest tongue I have ever seen !!!!!!!
What a doll baby !!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
5,050 Posts
He is adorable! What an interesting mix, of IG and Beagle. I used to have 2 greyhounds, Jake and Andy, but they passed away a few years ago. Molly used to think she was a greyhound!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Enzo is a handsome Beagle; that smile with the pearly white teeth. Thanks for your kindness is rescuing. I rescued my Pikey at age 7.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts