Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy spent the night at the doggy daycare from Friday until today since I went out of town for the 4th. It's a cage free facility that is manned 24/7, so I am sure that she had a complete blast. She's always excited to go there. This is where she landed as soon as we walked in the house, and she hasn't moved yet.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
She's totally wiped out, isn't she? But she loooks so sweet. And nice and clean for four days at day care! Jersey always has a slight gray tinge to her when I pick her up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
LOL, she looks plum tuckered out!

My Scooby is going to a boarding kennel for his first time in about two weeks. They have organized play time and I know he will have a blast. He'll pry zonk out as soon as he gets home as well!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Awwww, mommy, she just wore herself our playing! What a sweetheart! Thank you for sharing her with us.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I wish our doggy daycare was still a reliable place. It used to be great but then the owner would show up late in the mornings (not good when you had to get to work) and then the afternoon help was fired and not re-hired. Then her hours were like 7:20-2:00 and we couldn't leave work just to pick up scout. And then for the summer she had normal hours but we didn't really trust that she would pay that much attention to the dogs. But it used to be great, Scout would crash for hours after coming home.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
So sweet! She must have just played for 3 days straight. So, is she still sleeping? LOL

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally Posted By: ZookeeperSo sweet! She must have just played for 3 days straight. So, is she still sleeping? LOL
Actually, yes she was when I left this morning. LOL! Typically, I get up and immediately take her out. I did that this morning and had to drag her out of bed. She came back in and went right back to bed. Normally, after I get ready I call her and she comes downstairs with me but she fell back asleep with my husband so I left her there. She was still so tired.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Aw, what a cutie. Looks like she must have been playing hard!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.