Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's official My Charlie thinks He's a cat.

How this came to be:

My cat baby rests or goes on the top of the animal friendly sofa, well Charlie wondered for weeks how Baby manages this.

Come many trial and errors Charlie finally figured it out, Now loves it.

Boy I love My little mans Muscles *lol*

To make this even more special, My passed Su sits above him on the wall, *sigh*, it's like She's with Him, when he sits there and I can see all My sweet animals.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I hate to tell you this, but I think all beagles are part cat and part monkey. At least all MINE are. I call them my "beagle-monkey-cats".
He really IS beautiful! Thanks for sharing your babies with us.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you all.

I swear that too now, he's doing alot of things my cat does.

Now lets wait to see if he meows instead of barks hahaha

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Charlie is very handsome. He wanted a better view out of the window. :hi: Jersey liked to sit on the back of the sofa when she was a puppy. She still tries to climb up there but she's too big now.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol yeh i guess wieght has alot to do with it and if they are still spunky or not.

Charlie even sits on the arm of sofas and chairs trying to keep his balance.

I'm happy he managed it cause whatever baby does he's wanting too do, seeing baby is 14 maybe charlie thinks he needs to learn..lol

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
What a pretty picture and a beautiful beag! My husband has always sworn that Duke is 1/2 cat. Our cat, Phoebe, used to love to sit on the back of the couch cushion. Duke took over her spot within a month. LOL!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I agree -- beautiful pictures. It should go in the calendar!

Flora does that too, and marches back and forth on the back of the sofa. Unfortunately, my beagle-cat has inspired the toddler-beagle-cat to try the same. It doesn't work as well on two legs, sigh....

·
Registered
786 Posts
LOL!! This is too funny!

Both of mine sleep up on the back of the sofa all the time. Sometimes you'll find a cat in between them up there. But the fuuniest is they have more fun playing with catnip toys than there own... :hi:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Li'l Girl isn't allowed on the couch in the house, but she sits on the back of the couch in the workshop a lot. It's right under a window, and she sits there to keep a watch on the squirrels.

Charlie a very handsome, and the pictures are great.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha I like to see another breed of dog that does this, this is most cool how the beagleweegles look like dogs, and act like cats, I think this should be in a write up about the breed.

pSSSSSSSST here kitty kitty...lol

·
Registered
193 Posts

you should try having a Basset that thinks he's a cat :smileysex5:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ohhhh my that alone is priceless,

Very nice Vonny /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

p.s bassets and beags are family:)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Maybe thats why the cartoon character Snoopy would sleep on top of his dog house? :toofunny:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pfr.

You got something there, the people that made that cartoon musta had or experienced the breed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Angel does that alot too, she will sit on the back of my recliner and put her front paws on my shoulder. We have 4 cockatiels (and 3 beagles) and I think she's trying to imitate them sitting on my shoulder. Kota will sit in the chair next to me and Chief will jump up in my lap all at the same time so I end up covered in beagles.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts