Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't have the camera cause it was a spur of the moment thing.

Either way i took Dixie over to a buddy's house and let her meet his dogs.

One was a Full German Sheppard girl named Shotzi(sp) German for Love i think? and the other was a smaller breed little smaller them a full grown beagle, i am not sure what the name is, but his Name is Moses.

Shotzi(11 yr old) took really well to Dixie, pretty much treated Dixie like one of her kid even though she never had kids, but Moses(4 yrs old) was very jealous of Dixie having the lime light! lol

But in the end though they finally started playing and me and my buddy was able to get some studying done, while his wife watched the dogs since she was out there tending to the yard.

Needless to say Dixie is worn out! lol

·
Registered
751 Posts
do you know that these pups have all their shots, etc? Asking because our vet cautioned us about having other pets around Marley before 5 months and fully vaccinated.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yepper, I confirmed it with the owners, they are good friends of mine and i trust them, matter of fact they was the one telling me not to take Dixie out to public places til she has her shots and such! lol

these two are healthy dogs, they go to vets often and get tested. matter of fact the German Shepard benefited from Dixie cause she isn't getting good circulation to her legs right now, and with Dixie there she was moving more and more!

The vet reccomanded i take them to pets home that is up on all of their shots and healthy too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts