Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/winkingsmiley.gif I know it's two days early, but I thought it would be great for him to have some welcome home greetings waiting when he arrived! Denise, hope the meeting of Yodel and Henry goes well! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yay.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Matthew,

You are so, so sweet!

I keep hearing how friendly he is so I think I'm going to bring Henry B. along. I will try to take pics!

One day now and counting!

~Denise

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
A bid welcome to Yodel, Henry is going to be thrilled /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
865 Posts
Did I miss something??? Denise, are you taking Yodel? Yodel was a rescue posted about recently, right?

Regardless of the details, it's always wonderful to hear about homecomings!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

Welcome Home Yodel!!!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it, whoa yeah

As sung by the Pointer Sisters but in a Yodelling voice

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I was just thinking about it a couple of days ago. You must be on pins and needles waiting for this little guy.

Do take Henry along, it will do them both good to meet for the first time on neutral grounds.

Waiting for those pics..... I'm so excited!!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
How fun for you and Henry to welcome Yodel into your family! Please post pics as soon as you can (well, after you're done showering him with love and affection and all that.LOL).

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I just got home from being gone since posting this morning. Wait until I tell Yodel how many fans he has waiting for him to come home!

I think just Henry and I will go meet him. I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!..."in a yodeling voice". <S>

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif Yodel! Your new family has been waiting for you, and so has your Beagle World family. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

·
Registered
605 Posts
Another black and tan hound doggie like me? Exciting! Talk to ya soon, Yodel!
Henry P.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Waiting on pins and needles for a Yodel update......I'm so happy for all of you!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Yodel! Can't wait for you to get to your forever family /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Must....have....pics (and lots of them)!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts