Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy is 6 months old and just over 13lbs. She is 13.9 to be exact. I guess that's normal? It seems light to me, but she looks ok and the vet hasn't mentioned it. What age are they when they stop growing and are pretty much at their adult height/weight?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Last I remember, Chloe was 16 lb. She hasn't grown since (as far as I can tell, height wise at least). She was 7.5 lb when I got her at 3 months and about 13-14 lb when she was 6-7 months.

Welcome to the petite Beagle club /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif

·
Registered
24 Posts
eekkks ~ Charlie must be chunky /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif He doesn't look chunky & you can readily feel his ribs ? He is just over 3 months and i weighed him today & he was almost 14 lbs !

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey weighed about 8 pounds when I brought her home. She was around 8-9 weeks old then. Now she's 42 lbs. of mostly solid muscle. Daisy may just be a little girl.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Maggie was a little over 5 lbs. when we brought her home at 9 weeks old. She's now 4.5 months old, and weighs almost 12 pounds. She's a poor eater, and very thin to me...I can definitely see her ribs.

·
Registered
30 Posts
At Augie's first vet appointment at around 2.5 months she was right around 4lbs. When I took her in again a month so later she was 9lbs and now at 5 months she's is just about 12lbs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.