Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Murphy's counts are up again. They went up from 7500 to 14,000. Not a huge jump, but enough for his vet to increase his meds again.

He is still happy, healthy, and hungry.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry for this. Don't really know what to say. Murphy, Milla and Luce are sending you their beagle-kisses and special hugs. Be strong baby, everything will settle down. Murphy's dad, I can't even imagine how hard must be coping with this situation, but I can see how much you love Murphy. I really hope and pray for things to be ok again.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'm so sorry! But at least Murphy is still happy, healthy, and as always hungry! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'm sure things will start looking up. Lucky and I are sending our best wishes and will be thinking of you all!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a roller coaster ride you're all having!! Saying a prayer that you'll be able to get Murph's numbers straightened out soon.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Oh dear MD, but take comfort in knowing Murphy is happy and feeling o.k. A hungry beagle is a happy beagle in my mind.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Murphy is certainly on a rillercoaster at the moment. Glad to hear he is feeling his normal self.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hang tough little guy !!! glad to hear he is still hungry !!!

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Hang in there MD and Murph. Hopefully next visit will find a better report for you. Continuing to send healing thoughts your way.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Thoughts, prayers, belly rubs, and a little pepperoni for Murphy from the gang here in LA! Hope next week's visit is better!

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
This is disapointing, Murphy was doing so well... Thank goodness he seems to respond well to the meds. We are keeping our finers cross to see Murphy improve by his next check up.

·
Registered
448 Posts
aww Murph-we will keep sending good thoughts your way!! puppy kisses and hugs
Judi and the gang

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Poor little guy, keeping fingers cross things settle down /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Genie's description of a "roller coaster" ride is sure apt -- Murphy is obviously a tough guy and will ride this out just fine -- you hang in there, too!

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Jeez! Sure sorry to hear this. Glad tho to hear he's his regular Beagly self. That's a good sign. Sending healing thoughts your way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts